Please Note: Due to COVID-19 we are now offering Virtual Adult IOP
Intense Outpatient Program For Eating Disorders
- Low fees and insurance accepted to cover cost of treatment.
- Flexible evening hour designed for professionals and students.
- Philosophy of hope, harm reduction and self compassion.
- Small groups and individualized treatment in “non-hospital” like setting.
- Adult program 18 and over (no adolescents in groups).
- Fully licensed staff of seasoned professionals.
- Located near downtown San Francisco along all lines of public transportation.
- Unique nutrition approach, meeting clients where they are at.
- Free lifelong aftercare support group on site.
Woodleaf is a unique intensive outpatient program for eating disorders located in San Francisco, California. We are the most individualized eating disorder program in San Francisco and all of our clients receive a great deal of focused, expert care.
We offer flexible evening hours so you do not have to interrupt your life to recover. Our philosophy is one of hope, harm reduction and self compassion. We provide a supportive environment where people can practice new behaviors and learn new ways to relate to themselves and others. Our environment is a compassionate, caring, non-hospital type of setting. All of our staff are seasoned professionals with extensive experience in treating eating disorders. Our very small group size ensures through quality of care.
Contact us today for a free phone consultation!
Intake Hours By Appointment:
Contact Us Today!
Saturday and evening hours available by special appointment.