Intensive Outpatient Eating Disorder Program
Woodleaf Eating Disorder Center is a unique, adult-only intensive outpatient program in the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer in person services and our virtual program is available for all California residents. We have convenient evening hours so you do not have to interrupt your life to recover. Our intimate program size and gentle nutrition approach truly sets us apart. At Woodleaf, you will find compassion and learn new ways to relate to yourself and others.
- In person and fully virtual adult IOP program for California residents.
- All forms of insurance accepted to cover program costs.
- Program meets 3 evenings per week from 6:30pm to 9pm.
- Long term, fully licensed, expert staff (no interns)
- Unique nutrition approach meeting clients where they are at with food.
- Philosophy of hope, harm reduction and self-compassion.
- Small, intimate group setting of up to 6 clients.
- In person services in our Hayes Valley San Francisco office with parking available and along all lines of public transportation (MUNI, BART)
- Comprehensive assessments, referral and aftercare support.
Free 20 Minute Phone Consultation
Call Us Now!
Intake Hours By Appointment:
Saturday and evening hours available by special appointment.